(ongoing project under construction, architectural design byMak.gr – Machairas & Koronidi-)
This section describes the basic principles of the proposal:
Communal area beachfront village:
The proposal aims at the creation of a premises- reference point for the village but also the surrounding area and neighboring villages, who will serve a variety of uses, such as walking, exercise, rest, gathering, outdoor events and of course, will be accessible to all population groups (disabled, etc.).
Furthermore, the lines and the demarcation of the proposed sites were not only based on the urban plan, but also where ingluenced byf the position played a key role in the chapel of St. Nicholas. The proposal aims at highlighting the position through the design and formulation of study.
[photos: Deck area – cultural ceremonies space, playground area, skate park, under construction]
More specifically the design includes:
- Reformation of the area for launching boats
- Playground with educational elements – planting
- Space in the perimeter pedestrian – bicycle
- Outdoor sporting activities – Park outdoor fitness equipment, outdoor sports areas
- Creation of Skate park
- Creation of a resting area, pedestrians with water element in the central part of the proposal
- Creation of outdoor cultural and other events, overlooking the church of Agios Nikolaos.
- planting – local herbs